12 oz. Studios COVID-19 Guidelines:
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with or is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted inside our shops.
- Anyone who is at high risk of severe illness from COVID-19 is discouraged from entering our shops.
- A mask must always be worn when entering. If a customer does not arrive with their own mask one will be provided for them.
- Upon entering all customers will have their temperature taken with a no-touch forehead thermometer. Customers will then be instructed to use hand sanitizer or wash their hands.
- All services (tattoos, tattoo consultations, piercings, jewelry purchases, and jewelry changes) will be by appointment only. To schedule an appointment for a tattoo or tattoo consultation please email firstname.lastname@example.org with what you are looking to get, if there is a particular artist you’d like to work with, and your contact information. To schedule a piercing, jewelry change, or jewelry purchase please call our Deptford shop (856-845-2222).
- To aid in social distancing, customers with appointments may enter at the start time of their appointment and not before. If a customer arrives early they will be instructed to wait in their vehicle or outside of the shop(s) until their scheduled appointment time.
- Customers must come alone to their appointment and may not bring guests. If a customer is a minor that would like to be tattooed or pierced special arrangements will have to be made. Please contact us for more information.
- Due to the need for additional PPE to comply with state board of health requirements, along with staff and customer safety, a $5 COVID-19 PPE fee will be added to all services.